Deskins-Using nature's way of mechanically separating solids from water.
The low operational cost, low energy use, small carbon footprint and water/resource recovery makes Deskins the ultimate in "Green Technology' and is a sustainable choice for solids handling in water/wastewater,industrial and agriculture.
WHY DESKINS IS THE BEST
Deskins eliminates the need for thickening equipment.
• Low capital cost – small footprint =a choice over mechanical dewatering
• Polymer Reduction =20-40% with RapidFlocTM Mixer
• Low operational cost = $6.00 - $10.00 dry ton
• Low maintenance = 1½ inch sand replacement per year
• Fast turnover cycle = 5 to 7 days biosolids – animal waste 7 to 10 days residual water solids 104 - 156# per square foot per year
• High solids production = 25/65% (20% - 40% volume reduction)
• Electricity = 99% Savings compared to mechanical dewatering
• Transportation = 20 - 40% fewer trips
• Landfill = 20 - 40% savings in valuable Landfill space
• Residual Recovery = Deskins filter removes 98.5% of the water from residuals solids and returns water back to the beginning of the treatment process at 2NTU
• Animal nutrient/manure
management capturing % = 98% Suspended Solids (TSS)
= 98% Volatile Solids (VTS)
= 89% Chemical Oxygen Demand ( (COD)
= 62% Total Kjedahl Nitrogen (TKN)
= 91% Organic Nitrogen
= 66% Total Phosphorus
= 93% Organic Phosphorus
• USDA and NCSU
Learn how Deskins can be can be a cost-effective, energy saving, resource saving, green friendly and economically valid asset to coal mines, oil refineries/fields/fracking, CAFO lots, paper mills, water/wastewater plants and storm water surge management.
SAVE 20-30% in POLYMER with the famous Deskins RapidFloc Mixer.
Just click on the button below if you want to learn more about Deskins through the power of video or if you just like cartoons.