Deskins has been recognized by several renown organizations for its cost reduction sludge dewatering solutions and backwash water recovery ability.
Deskins Technology National and International
· 2008 USEPA-POTW Nutrient Reductions & Efficiency Workshop - Low Operational Cost, low energy use, small footprint and water resource recovery makes Deskins the ultimate in “Green Technology” for solids handling.
· Emerging Technologies of Biosolids Management USEPA Publication EPA 832-R-06-05
· 2005 AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition Design of Residual Handling Facilities of Membrane Treatment Plant. Roger W. Kohne, P.E. – Black and Veatch
· Biosolids and Residual Fact Sheet USEPA Publication EPA832-x-00-00
· Review of innovative Biosolids procedure, Water Environmental Research Foundation by Albert B. Pincince, PhD. PE (Camp Dresser & McKee, Inc.) Lynn H. Moss, P.E. and John F. Dononao, P.E. for presentation at the workshop – Biosolids Management – Innovative Treatment Technology and Processes at the Water Environmental Federation’s 70th Annual Conference, Chicago, 1997
· Review of Deskins by Russell Martin, P.E. Technical Support Section- Water Division Region 5 – USEPA – Chicago, IL
· Water Environment Federation/American Waterworks/California Water Environment Association-Joint Residuals and Biosolids Management Conference, 2001-Simple Effective, Low-cost and Innovative “Filtration” Dewatering System by Greg Fabisiak (South Adams County Water and Sanitation) Derald Meinide, P.E. and Dave Oerke, P.E. of RTW
· Biosolids and Residuals Fact Sheet (Deskins compared to conventional sand beds, freeze assisted drying beds, paved beds and reed beds) by USEPA Washington DC
· Technical Bulletin – Deskins Quick-Dry Filter Beds by Ross Fraser, P.E. Water Environment Systems Pty Ltd Terry Hills, Australia
· Biosolids Evaluation for the Prescott Valley Wastewater Treatment Facility (Deskins verses other technology) Earth Tech TWM-Grand Rapids, MI
· Animal, Agriculture and Food Process Wastes – 2000- ASAE Eighth International Symposium Advanced Treatment Systems for Liquid Swine Manure using Solid/Liquid Separation and Nutrient Removal Unit Process The authors are Matias Vanotti, Soil Scientist, Stephen Howell, Environmental Engineer, and Patrick Hunt, Soil Scientist and Research Leader, USDA-ARA: Mark Rice, Extension Engineer, Dept. of Biological and Agric, Eng; and Frank Humenik, Professor of Agricultural Engineering & Program Coordinator, Animal Waste Management Programs, NC State Univ., NC 277695
· 2002 ASAE Annual International Meeting/CIGR XVth World Congress Chicago, IL USA – Solids-Liquid Separation of Swine Manure with Polymer Treatment and Sand Filtration. The authors are Matias Vanotti, Soil Scientist, Stephen Howell, Environmental Engineer, and Patrick Hunt, Soil Scientist and Research Leader, USDA-ARS: Mark Rice, Extension Engineer, Dept. of Biological and Agric, Eng; and Frank Humenik, Professor of Agricultural Engineering & program Coordinator, Animal Waste Management Programs, NC State Univ., NC 27695.
· 2002 Australia EPA Conference Sydney, Australia Biosolids Reduction and the Deskins Quick Dry Filter Bed – presented by: Anthony Evans, Supervisor South West Water Authority, Warranambool, Australia. Full scale evaluation of Deskins Process was constructed at Warranambool and the Process was reviewed under the direction of Mr. John Huff director of SWWA and Dave Angus of Montgomery Watson
Articles will appear in just a few seconds.